This Service is for customers demanding the highest
attention to detail with the best products
available on the market.
The exterior service is an upgrade over the Level 2 service focusing on light polishing, paint decon, and protection. This service is for customers unhappy with the level of gloss on their vehicle.
This service is not intended to make the paintwork perfect or remove heavy swirl marks. However, a light polish can remove some minor swirl marks and general clearcoat oxidation making the vehicle much more reflective. This polishing along side proper paint decontamination can make your paintwork feel smooth to the touch, much glossier and allow the sealant to bond properly, thus lasting longer and beading water amazingly well.
Small Car $250. Large Car $255. Small SUV $260.
Medium SUV/Truck $265. Large SUV/Truck/Van $270
Approximately 7-10 hours
- Vacuuming of Seats and Carpet
- Agitation of Carpet Fibers via Compressed Air
- Floor Mat Shampooing/Stem Cleaning & Hot Water Extraction
- Dash & Door Panel Cleaned & Dressed with Angelwax Enigma Interno Dressing
- Steering Wheel Degreased
Center Console Steam Cleaned
- Seat & Carpet Stain Removal
- Leather Seats conditioned with Angelwax Hide-Rate Fabric Seats Protected by Angelwax
- Carpet Hot Water Extraction
- Windows Cleaned
- Face and Drums of Wheels Cleaned
- Light Iron Decon of Wheels Calipers
- Rinse-less Wash
- Bug Removal
- Door Jambs, Emblems, Intricate Areas Brushed with Soft Bristle Detailing Brush
- Deionised Water Used for Spotless Windows/Paint Swirl-Free Wash Process
- Light Iron Removal
- Light Tar Removal
- Clay Bar
- Dryed via Forced Air & Quality Microfibers
- Angelwas S102 Tire Dressing
- Exterior & Interior Glass Cleaned
- Angelwax Window Sealant Applied
- Angelwax Medium Cut Polish via Dual-Action Polisher
- Ligh Exhaust Tip polishing Angelwax Si02 Sealant Applied to Painted Surfaces